Re: College boys vs. Old farts (was Re: MGB)

To: Nory@webtv.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: College boys vs. Old farts (was Re: MGB)
From: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 1997 10:18:51 -0400
A few days ago Nory wrote:

>>Any suggestions on what the home restorer should buy?  Things that would
>>get used enough to make it worth it. but are not rediculously expensive?

Hmmm, let's see.  "worth it. but are not rediculously expensive?"
I believe that period is supposed to be a comma, and I'm not sure, but
shouldn't
that question mark be a period as well.  The statement does not appear to
be a question.

I couldn't spell engineer a week ago, now I are one.  :)

Just poking fun at the old farts out there :))
Jay
BTW, I decided to use my spell checker this morning.