LBCs

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LBCs
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 1997 11:59:07 -0400
Not to offend insurance agents but insurance companies are the most evil
of neccesary evils, not only car but life, health and property.  I worry
everytime I drive my cars that I will be covered.  I have a regular
policy on my 59 MGA with USAA and a collectors policy on the 52 TD.  I
now need a widnshield on the A and dread making the call and USAA is one
of the most consumer friendly companys around.  Oh well, now a question
or two.  Color tunes, bought one last weekend.  Are they pretty easy to
use and accurate?  Gave $20.00 for it.  Next question.  Can somebody
tell me about Jensen-Healys?  Found one for sale  with a parts car.
Wife said that he was asking $2500 for both but she said offer him $1000
and he would sale.  I think she wants it gone.

THANKS!

MIKE R
--
MZ