FW: Book availability

To: MGDIGEST <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: Book availability
From: David Knowles <dknowles@uk.b-r.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 11:15:00 +0100
Something got lost in the currency symbol translation of the previous
version of this message! For "=A3" in the previous message, read Pounds
Sterling - that "3" prefix makes the book and the postage costs seem a
mite steep! The reworked message follows.....

The book has only just become available. Contact Bookspeed at:

bookspeed@bookspeed.win.uk.net

They have a very comprehensive motoring book catalogue including many
many `LBC' titles.

MG The Untold Story retails in the UK at (prices in Pounds Sterling)
39.95 plus either 5.95 surface rate postage or 12.50 air mail express.
Alternatively, the special slip-case limited edition (150 copies only),
signed by seven people including myself and Don Hayter, is 100 plus
postage.

At the risk of being branded a self-publicist, I hope people won't mind
me broadcasting this on the list since I have started to get a lot of
e-mails asking basically the same question.