RE: Lube the U Joints?

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Lube the U Joints?
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 10:24:00 -0700 (PDT)
You could pick up some longer nibs for the gun to connect to. Of course you
cannot leave them on there as they will snap off with the first rotation of
the u joint but after greasing you can replace the nibs with the smaller
ones. BTW, I somehow manage to get the grease gun on the small nibs on the
ujoint by a combination of rotating the drive shaft and raising and lowering
the rear axle. I use a cheap one hand gun with a 6" rigid pipe with nib
fitting. It is the kind that uses small cartridges.

Chris Reichle