*** MGF at Bonneville - more news ***

To: MGDIGEST <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: *** MGF at Bonneville - more news ***
From: David Knowles <dknowles@uk.b-r.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 12:01:00 +0100
The car is now on its way to the USA by air, and is expected to arrive
at Bonneville and I have been told that  test runs start on Saturday 9th
August (I confess I'm not exactly sure when Speed Week is supposed to
be!). The car has been built as a project by MG-mad engineers at Gaydon,
celebrating the anniversary of both Speed Week and EX181, and if any of
you in the vicinity can be there and cheer them on, then please do so. I
am only sorry I cannot make myself.