Re: Hot Hot Hot

To: RJohn50603@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hot Hot Hot
From: Don Mathis <donmathis@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 08:18:18 -0400 (EDT)
><< Could someone suggest a solution to my Hot Legs problem.(and I'm not
> talkin abouth the SO).  On a cruise last night for about an hour and a
> half, semi traffic, bunch o lights. Temp Gauge in the middle.
>  Legs are Hot.  Am I missing insulation somewhere ?? Rubber Grommets ??
> Or is it a case of  "They all do that"  ??? >>
>
> Michael,
>
>Michael,
there is an insulation that is aluminum foil on each side with about 3/8"
thick bubble wrap in the middle.  I used spray adhesive and cover my MGA
cockpit (firewall, floor, transmission)  The car seems a lot cooler now.  It
gets warm but not near as bad.
  Cheers-

Don Mathis,Ph.D.
donmathis@lucent.com