mgb o.d. parts quest.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: mgb o.d. parts quest.
From: EMPcoLWE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 12:31:12 -0400 (EDT)
Hi list.
I usually lurk, but a while back I posted in regards to the conversion of my
three synchro early MGB transmission to overdrive.
For those of you contemplating this conversion I have found that the
following additional pieces are needed (aside from the O.D.. Unit).
Disclaimer: This is off the top of my head, I may be forgetting something.
1. O.D. Main shaft.
2. O.D. pump operating cam, circlip.
3. Shift riser.
4. O.D. adapter (goes between O.D.. Unit and transmission.)
5. Rear flange. (part drive shaft bolts to)
6. Interlocking Arm Assembly.

Number six is the last part I need to complete my transmission, and I can't
find this part anywhere.
I've tried Moss and V.B. already. If you know where I might be able to find
the Interlocking arm assembly please let me know. I can't drive my car
without it, and I'm getting so desperate that even M**t*s are looking
attractive.
(I hang my head in shame!)
I'm on the digest, feel free to respond directly.
Empco lwe@aol.com
Or
CyberEmp@aol.com
Thanks for any assistance