Re: Axle questions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Axle questions
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 09:19:31 -0400
Just be careful when bolting/unbolting the rear-end from the body...some
of the bolts thread right into the body, and if the threads on the body
get stripped...tough!  I found that out trying to put my rear end back
on (it's a midget) ...and conveniently, the thing went up into a body
support beam, so you can't really get to the top to put a nut on!
Otherwise, it's an easy job, relatively!

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes

"Anything tastes like chicken