UK auto shows

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: UK auto shows
From: mil76@juno.com
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 10:42:40 EDT
        Could anyone advise me about any big events or Car Shows in the
UK in the next year?  My grandmother lives in England and has generously
offered to pay for my wife and me to fly over to visit her, and I would
like to coordinate the dates with some sort of major automobile event.
She lives 35 miles from Birmingham so something at the NEC would be first
choice, although anything in London or just about anywhere else would be
fine.  Thanks in advance for any information.

John Miller