FW: Re: Moss

To: mgs
Subject: FW: Re: Moss
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 11:47:35 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from ["Rick Guynn"
<Rick.Guynn@raid2.fddi.phoenix.net>]]

     Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 17:56:45 +0000
     From: "Rick Guynn" <Rick.Guynn@raid2.fddi.phoenix.net>
     Subject: Re: Moss

> I sent Moss one one of their 10% off coupons with a fairly large order (
> and my credit card #). It never arrived, now is it the postal service?
> I had never used one of these discount coupons before.  They exhibited a
> total lack of concern, telling me that it took around 10 days for a
> first class letter to reach the west coast.  Has anyone used these
> coupons before and what kinda of luck did they have?

As a matter of fact, I just used a $50 gift certificate that I had to
mail in.  I called, placed the order for some carpet they had on
sale, and told them that I had a gift certificate.  They entered the
order, but placed it on hold pending the arrival of the gift
certificate.  It did take several days, ut I finally called them
about a week and a half later and they told me they had received the
gift certificate, charged the balance on my credit card (as I had
instructed) and sent the carpet out the next day.  No sweat.  I have
dealt with Moss for a long time.... even had a few returns... never
had any problem whatsoever....

-Rick Guynn
'62 MGA
'73/'79 MGB