Re: New MGs and Minis in

To: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>, MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: New MGs and Minis in
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 12:36:36 -0400
I've seen a web page with a photo (downloadable) of a Jensen
supercharger installed on a B.  Unfortunately, I couldn't tell you where
it was to save my life.  I've heard of this modification being done from
more than one source.  The only catch is, you have to make certain your
engine is in prime condition, or the supercharger will blow the head.
At least that's what I've come to understand...

Regards,