RE: Brake modultaion...help!

To: "'mg'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Brake modultaion...help!
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 09:23:00 -0700 (PDT)
Maybe check that you have the proper shims in the bearing of the front
wheels. If it is too lose your disk could shimmy relative to your caliper
which would be more likely when you are under the strain of turning since
the wheel mounts over the disk. You might also check that a flexible brake
hose is not rubbing against the tire during a turn.

Chris Reichle