Re: Stupid question (No real LBC content)

To: car@texas.net
Subject: Re: Stupid question (No real LBC content)
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 10:06:59 EDT
Carol,
  Thanks a lot. It's perfectly clear now, How could anyone not have
recognised these? By the way, did you know that if you record those
letters backwards, and play your recorder at double speed, you get
encoded Tibetan monastic philosophies? You have to play several times to
get the phases syncronised with their harmonic clones.
Bob