Re: Pinching brake lines [was RE: Try and figure this one out. Anybody?

To: Carol <car@texas.net>
Subject: Re: Pinching brake lines [was RE: Try and figure this one out. Anybody? Please give me some Ideas!!!!!]
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 10:50:09 -0400 (EDT)
        They sell clamps just for that purpose, to stop the flow of fluid
to the breaks. A brake hose is like a garden hose as long as it is in good
condition nothing will happen. I didn't mean to imply that it should be
driven for a long time like this, but instead as a test. Others have
suggested that the wheel may be bent or the wheel bearing may be loose.
Both of these can be checked using the dial indicator. This is the type of
tool that not many people think about buying but really is a good
investment.
...Art