Re: "A Taste of Britian" PA MG show

To: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Subject: Re: "A Taste of Britian" PA MG show
From: ewsinc@blazenet.net (Charlie Baldwin)
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 21:47:32 -0400
Kai Radicke wrote:

> Is anyone else going to this show?  I said before I was going to try and
> make it...my parents said if it is a hot day we will go to the beach, so I
> am hoping that it is a cool day.
>
> I believe Doug and Larry said they would also try and be there.
>
> Kai

Kai,

There are several of us from the Lanco MG Club(the hosts of TOB) that
are on this list and will be at the show. Dennis Blevins is the
registrar for the event and immediate past pres. and board chairman of
the club. Bruce Bubeck will be the club photographer for the show(and is
club vice-pres.). I am one of the co-chairs for the event. Other club
members and listers that may show are Mike Murphy and Geoff Love. Geoff
signed off the list earlier in the summer to go to the UK and hasn't
resubscribed as far as I know. I hope the weather is like the past two
days have been here in PA. Preregistrations are up approx. 18% from last
year so we may have over 300 cars attending. Hope to see you, Larry, and
Doug there and any other listers that may come.

Charlie
'52 TD, '60 MGA, '66 MGB