Racist slurs, et al

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Racist slurs, et al
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 01:25:15 +0000
> "kicking someone off the list?Even if someone was to use the "N" word
> he would be ignored by all and if no one responded he would go away
> just delete anything from him without reading it and he would tire
> soon enough and take his hate elsewhere.The term "riceburner"comes
> from those Harley guys and it becomes part of our jargon without any
> slurs intended.

Really, Patrick, what do you think the odds are of ANYONE being
ignored on this list?  This has to be the KING of all lists for
off-topic posts, and no one has let them slide yet.  I doubt someone
would be politely ignored if he started talking about some N*gg**r's
'63 Impala Hoopty here.
Scott
Scott Gardner
gardner@lwcomm.com