Re: opinion of new mg and the rest of creation!

To: ggraham@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: opinion of new mg and the rest of creation!
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 13:28:54 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-08-19 16:38:48 EDT, ggraham@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu (G
Graham) writes:

<< Just one more in a continuing series of responses that have already
 beat the proverbial dead horse (can I say that?) and are now squabbling
 over the dessicated carcass.) NO! NO! I didn't mean to offend the Animal
 Carcass Rights group!

 G. Graham

SOOOOOO Now you don't like my collection of dead cars and animals.....
I think I'm gonna cry (sob sob).

How about a new thread????/

How many dead cars does the LBC owner have lying at his /her house OR have
access to????? (ie. squirreled away somewhere) (no offence to squirrel-rights
folks)

Presently, I have a spare early XJ6, a Sunbeam Imp, a 59 MGA Coupe, a 67 MGB,
a Bugeye and a Mk2 Sprite all carefully consealed from the neighbors or in a
friends' basement awaiting their day of return!   Yes, I'm nuts......but as
my wife tells her friends, "I know where he is if I need him, and I know how
much beer he and his friends drink....And I know they don't drive after
drinking, 'cause the cars don't run!"

'Course that was before I was kneecapped by the MG.......

Regards,
Ray