Re: Lucas Lamp FAQ

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <TATERRY@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Lucas Lamp FAQ
From: "Bill Harkiins" <bharkins@tfb.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 09:41:43 -0700
 ->As near as I can tell from the J2 literature I have here the nearside lamp
>had the solenoid but it was always dipped....so that the wiring diagram
>didn't need to show it.

Do you have a J2 wiring diagram showing the solenoid dip lamp? I've never seen
one, and  the factory diagram that I have clearly shows the single filament
lamp, no dipper. The offside lamp extingushes when the dip switch is flipped.
If you have something that shows differently, I'd like to see it as I had
numerous (friendly) debates with judges on this point, and finally carried
Blowers manual in the car each time I showed it to prove the point.

Blower does show the solenoid dipper on the TA. Do you have it?

Bill Harkins
Fallbrook, CA