Belated Thanks

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Belated Thanks
From: Williams/MG Guy <mgguyc100@newedge.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 18:09:00 -0600 (MDT)
I *finally* got some of my messages downloaded today, and discovered a whole
buncha responses to my hardtop/fog switch query. Thanks to everyone....

Got some valuable info re: lamp switch...now, 'bout that hardtop question..

Gotta go before this provider crashes again...Pray for me..

OK, some LBS content. With a yippee ky-oh(sp?), bot the GT and the roadster
sailed through their annual safety inspection. Coupla small things but for a
29, and 27 year-old sports cars - I'm still pretty impressed. BTW, GT just
turned over 90,000 - owned it for 23 years! I'll be retired before I can
join the 100K Club!

Again, thanks for input folks. Can't help wondering what I missed...

Terry "On Again, Off Again" Williams
'70 BGT
'68 roadster