Early B Battery Box Tupperware

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Early B Battery Box Tupperware
From: "William L. Singleton" <singleton@ccsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 12:30:59 -0400
Folks,

A few weeks ago, someone posted a note about a Tupperware container that
was a drop-in fot for an early B battery box.  Since my '77 doesn't relate
to spare battery boxes, I trashed the message.  Now I find out that my
brother is looking to drop a 12v battery into his early B and is looking
for a storage box to put into the spare bin.

If someone can get me the information for him, we'd both be greatful.
Also, I remember Motorcraft being mentioned as a good, straight-sided Group
26 battery.  What are others?

TIA

Bill Singleton

'52 TD (hers, in pieces in the garage)
'77 MGB (ours, we needed something fun to drive)