Re: British on the Green/East coast events page

To: Two00mph@aol.com
Subject: Re: British on the Green/East coast events page
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 20:57:51 -0500 (CDT)
You wrote:

>   The popular and long running Granby, CT car show is taking a hiatus
for
>1997.  I saw BoG founder Joe Bardino today, and he says the event will
return
>in 1998, hopefully as a two-day event.
>
>So, if you're headed for Salmon Brook Park this Sunday (8/24)...
>DON'T GO THERE.
>
>There's no show, this year.   Drat!   Where should we go instead???

Vanderbilt Concour on Long Island has a booked solid pre-regged show
but spectators are welcome. The show is at Vanderbilt Mansion Museum in
Centerport, New York.
For other options you may want to check out my East Coast Events Page
at: http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html It was updated on
Tuesday.  Safety Fast, David Deutsch