wannabe MGTD

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: wannabe MGTD
From: patrick bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 18:30:13 -0700
I was driving around town today and spotted a bright yellow TD with a for sale
sign on it in a
muffler shop.I turned around and the closer I got the stranger it looked,so I
got out and it is some
kind of "wannabeMG"It had a fiberglass body,a PINTO engine some kind of racing
buckets real wire
wheels all in all it wasn't too bad looking BUT it ain't no MG.....Now the
kicker.They want $7500
for it!!I didn't want to insult anyone so I left.BTW the pinto looked like it
had a weber on it
probably would be a fun car for a coupla grand but no way Jose on $7500.
Pat 79 REAL "B"