Something new for our MG's

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Something new for our MG's
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 09:32:17 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy all...

I've been on this MG net for a couple of years now. Some you you may remember
I was looking for a new job and interviewed in Vermont ad Tennessee a while
back. Well, I finally connected with a great company right here in Dallas and
just finished my first week.

My new employer is a 37 year old company called Auto Wax. They make car care
products for professionals in detailing shops, dealerships (we're recommended
by Ford, IZUZU and others), auto auctions, body shops, etc.

While most of our products are sold through distributors to professionals
under the name Auto Wax or Auto Magic, we recently went retail with a very
unique product that the pros use. It's called Clay Magic and PEP Boys is the
retail outlet. The sales are starting to go nuts.

If you are going to be showing one of your MG's or simply want your daily
driver at it's best, try some of this product. Clay Magic is used after
washing, but before waxing so you don't wax over contaminants washing did not
remove. The finish is smooth as glass after using it.

By the way, I learned not to use dishwashing detergent for washing a car at
our training center. It strips off the wax with the dirt.

Clay Magic is a kit with piece of special clay (looks like your kids
Play-Do), some special spray lubricant and some "wet wax" for after your done
with the clay. You kneed this clay into a flat disc that fits your hand and
rub it onto the painted surface with an ocassional squirt of the lubricant.

This is not a commercial. I just thought that some of you fellow MG'ers would
appreciate "something new under the sun".

R. Johnson - Dallas
'90 Maine Coon
'79 Midget
'76 Midget