Re: Dead cars, Greenpiece and the latest "Cause du Jour", pt 2 no LBC

To: Spook37211@aol.com, gofastmg@juno.com
Subject: Re: Dead cars, Greenpiece and the latest "Cause du Jour", pt 2 no LBC
From: SHedman123@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 03:20:37 -0400 (EDT)
To REALLY solve the worlds problems we first must
1) Blame someone besides ourselves, the blamee must include the word "they".
As in "they're the ones who are causing the world to..........."

2) Feel Sorry for them. As in "look at the poor oppressed ___ in ___",after
all WE are the protectors of........ WE know what's best for them, we
shouldn't say it but we KNOW that we are smarter than they are.

3) Hold a Rally: As in "look how many people are against.... just look at
that crowd!
But remember... 25 people with a microphone only represent 25 people--with a
microphone.

4) Write a Song: Nothing helps people (the homeless, mentally ill, people
with aids etc) more than a good song. The joy on the face of a homeless
person when you tell him/her that "sorry I won't give you any money or
time..... but I'll work on a song or poem about your kind" is just too
difficult to express. They ALWAYS say "that's much better than food or
shelter". Oh, and keep the royalties for yourself. those fundraisers cost BIG
bucks.
God am I annoying!

"Midget" Susan