Vanderbilt concours

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Vanderbilt concours
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 16:35:17 EDT
1997 has been an excellent season - and this one was no exception- I
imagine one of the "bards" from the L.I.club  who sponsored the show will
give a full account in glowing technicolor (including the security forces
trying to kick 400 people and about 130 cars off the property promptly at
four because there was a bar mitzvah at 5.30 or somesuch!)
it was an excellent show - all sorts of vehicles from ferraris to a
studebaker which whilst in pristine condition was painted in the vilest
colour scheme i have ever seen- sort of "the exorcist meets diarrea and
gets a pearlescent job".....all credit to the organizers - these things
dont do themselves!!
My GT got a highly unexpected 2nd in class about  which i am extremely
chuffed! -
and the checks are in the mail to all the judges!!!!

next stop limerock ct next saturday and baltimore sept27th. . . .
btw - booked the hotel for mg98 next july - the guy told me THEY ARE
FILLING UP FAST

MIKE ROBSON
69 ROADSTER
70 BGT