Re: Hey Guys, back on the list

To: stupidasso@mailexcite.com
Subject: Re: Hey Guys, back on the list
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 23:19:53 EDT
On Mon, 25 Aug 1997 12:23:30 -0700 "Stu Shannon"
<stupidasso@mailexcite.com> writes:
>I'm redoing my interior with the moss kit, and when I pulled my seats,
>they were
>rotting from the bottom up.  The floorboard was a little rusty but I
>took care of
>that.  Anyway, my used dealer @ British Masters here in Vista, CA has
>a beutiful
>pair of late model B seats that he said would fit in my Midget.  Has
>anyone done
>this before, and can you tell me of any snags that I might hit.
>
>Stu
>---
>79 Midget named Skanky (The shape it was in when bought it)
>

>Free web-based e-mail, Forever, From anywhere!
>http://www.mailexcite.com

One major snag:  The B seat is slightly wider than the Midget seat. In
fact, the B seat is as wide as the distance between the
transmission/driveshaft tunnel and the inner door panel.  In plain
English, it won't fit. (Been there done that - Tried to fit a seat from a
71 BGT parts car in place of my drivers seat in the 74 Midget. )
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget