Re: Dash template????

To: MGs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Dash template????
From: "Sandy Mccullough" <Sandy.Mccullough@MCI.Com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 09:51:47 -0600
Bob,

Yes, they are about $300 a kit, but they do look good.  Let me know how yours
goes.  Might want you to make me one.  Who knows.  You might make a few $$ at
it.  Haven't decided whether I want Champ to be a performance car or pseudo
concours car.  You'll probably see another post from me on that soon.

SMc..