RE: The quiddity of the MGB

To: "'JedPiper'" <JedPiper@earthlink.net>, MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: The quiddity of the MGB
From: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 13:23:29 -0700
Maybe the SCCA has the right idea. If I remember right the classes are
something similar to stock, street prepared, street modified (all of
which are still an MGB) or Fully Modified, which is a single class
regardless of the frame, body, or engine, including homebuilt no name
cars (had a guy who made his own car with Hi-Po ford and as ugly as it
was it really handled well). which would no longer be an MGB., according
to the SCCA.