Re: 4WD MGBs and Messerschmidts, et al

To: "Michael P. Ohleger" <mikeoh@gte.net>
Subject: Re: 4WD MGBs and Messerschmidts, et al
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 20:52:31 -0400
>Very interesting, but stoopid!  I have seen a 4WD MGB - it was at a
>tractor pull at the local county fair...looked like "Bigfoot".  On this
>note, I'm waiting for Kai's first article in the "new" MG mag as a
>contributing writer.  Will it be entitled "What's cooler?"  And speaking
>of Messerschmidts, Kai, have you ever seen an Isetta?

First off you didn't use a spell checker....stoopid ;-).  I have seen a 4WD
MGB, and it was ugly as hell...I don't an off roader, more along the lines
of Lambo AWD.  Actually my articles will entitled (I think) "Running Report
1966 MGB, 1981 Kid"  The next issue (the 2nd issue) will have (should have)
a running report in addition to another article, that I am finishing up
(Yep, Phil they are coming).

Yeah I have seen an Isetta, I was a passenger in an Iseta, that was
scary...I really don't not having the engine in front of me.

>Cheers,
>
>Michael Ohleger
>'67 MGB
>'70 MGB

Cheers,

KMR

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions

IRC: irc.voicenet.com, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)