Re: 1500cc engine in a 1600 body??

To: bk996@freenet.carleton.ca
Subject: Re: 1500cc engine in a 1600 body??
From: britcars@juno.com (Lawrence J Alexander)
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 12:29:32 EDT
Panic not ( at least till you check the marking on the block itself).
Both 1500s and 1600s used the head with "15" on it. You can tell if yours
is the correct block by looking below the carburetter heat shield, down
by the motor mount. There will be cast into the side of the block 1500 or
1600, depending on its size.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center
www.britcars.com