Re: TD front end noise

To: stevet@hbp.com
Subject: Re: TD front end noise
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 20:22:02 EDT
Hi Steve,
  A number of things could cause the clunk. I'd start checking for slack
in the damper bushings, if you have the Andrex dampers, and the bolts in
the pan of the lower A arms, the fluid level in the dampers, wheel bolts,
all suspension bolts, the rubber bushings on the A arms. Jack up the
wheels and shake them to look for loose tie-rod ends, wheel bearings and
to check the kingpins-just in case.
Bob