Re: Racist slurs, I AM OFFENDED, give me $$$

To: glen.christian@juno.com
Subject: Re: Racist slurs, I AM OFFENDED, give me $$$
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 14:58:20 EDT
On Thu, 28 Aug 1997 19:49:45 -0500 glen.christian@juno.com (glen
christian) writes:
>ok, fine. but what is a feminazi? i heard this is a new officially
>recognized word in the english language, but i haven't gotten the
>latest  websters dictionary yet. :)
>
>Glen Christian
>Mechanical Engineer Graduate in search of Work
>"So many cars, So little time"
Glen,
  At first glance I'd say a feminazi is on you don't say "Yes, ma'am".
  Instead the proper term is "Jawohl, mein Furher!" followed by a snappy
raised right hand.
  Or it could be the broad (I refuse to refer to this individual as a
woman) who chewed me out recently when I held a door for her, to allow
her to preceed me into a store.  Seems she thought I was some kind of
male chauvinistic pig who only wanted to hold women down and keep them as
some kind of sex object.  I was very quick to inform her that no one in
their right mind would attempt to hold her, down, up or otherwise and as
far as being a sex object,  she probably had it backwards, anyone (thing)
would definitly OBJECT to SEX were she one of the participants.
  Then I let the door slam on her brain which happend to be located just
below and to the rear of her non-existant waist.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget