Moss Wheel Alignment Guage

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Moss Wheel Alignment Guage
From: "JedPiper" <JedPiper@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 16:05:14 -0500
Hi Gang -

I'm preparing to replace the rack seals on my B and am considering
purchasing the wheel alignment guage that is avialable from Moss motors to
correct the toe-in once the seals are in place.  Has anyone had any
experience with this device?  If so, is it accurate and as easy to use as
the catalog would lead you to believe?

And should Trevor be reading this:  Webster's New World Dictionary provides
for the British variations in the spelling of words like colour, rumour,
and valour.  However, your Canadian address does not, it seems, change the
correct spelling of genius.  Even across the border, genius is genius...or
very possibly not.

I'm confident that I'm wasting my time.

Thanks,

Jed