Re: TD won't start

To: stevet@hbp.com
Subject: Re: TD won't start
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 20:37:46 EDT
Yes, it could be that.  You can test the switch by taking up the slack in
the cable by pulling out the knob, then pushing in the center pin on the
switch with a piece of wood.  You can jump around the switch
((CAREFULLY)) with a pair of pliars, to see if it's the starter at fault.
 Assume you have checked for good connections at the battery, at the
switch and at the starter.  Then, of course, there's the starting handle,
conveniently placed behind the seatback.
Bob
'52 TD MkII