Moss part numbers

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Moss part numbers
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 09:36:34 -0500
If anybody has access to an x-ref of part numbers to part descriptions, I'm
trying to organize the few  MG parts I have on hand... I bought them and
forgot what they are... meant to write down the descriptions when I got the
bits, but was too "busy."

So...

294-900  o-rings about 2" in diameter, thickness of spaghetti. I thought they
        were for an axle but can't find the number in that part of the
catalog...

370-020  grommets of some sort (smaller)

460-120 grommets of some sort  (larger)

If I get the numbers, I can catalog the parts and be on my way to replacing
the rubber bits on the rear tail lamps. Yesterday I replaced the pilot
lamps and found a real rats' nest of wiring. It's all nice and neat now...
[I almost sound like I know what I'm talking about, too! That was my first
solo electrical adventure...]

Thanks!

Carol