Re: '66 MGB Value?

To: pbailey@qnet.com
Subject: Re: '66 MGB Value?
From: Bert Otten <Bert.Otten@nni.nl>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 1997 11:58:00 +0100
 My 76' is often mistaken for an Alpha; my fear would be that with colored
bumpers it would ALWAYS be mistaken for an Alpha.  I know that I shouldn't care
but....?

>Jed,
> I know this is an MG list, but at least other marques should be quoted right!
>I think that you meant your car was mistaken for an ALFA (Anonima Lombarda
>Fabricca Automobili) Romeo.

Real drivers cars. It's a pity that ALFA Romeo had to withdraw from the USA
market, now that they have started to make cars which are reliable as well.

Bert Otten
'66 B
'88 LANCIA Thema Turbo SW