Re: Racist slurs, I AM OFFENDED, give me $$$

To: gofastmg@juno.com
Subject: Re: Racist slurs, I AM OFFENDED, give me $$$
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 17:20:09 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-08-29 05:06:03 EDT, gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
writes:

<< ither.
    It is an interior component, in most cases on the passenger side of
 the cockpit.  They are sometimes found on street corners, sides of the
 road, or if the owner of the LBC is young enough, at drive-ins, school
 campus'. In the case of older owners, they may be obtained at bars,
 etc.
   A creature of the same gender in the same position vis-a-vis the
 driver, and found at the owners home is called "Yes, dear"
   In a similar vein, one on the Drivers side of the LBC cockpit is
 generally refered to as "Damned intelligent lady"
   Let's see now. Who haven't I offended?
 Rick Morrison
 72 MGBGT
 74 Midget

Good work, Rick!  Course you'll be celibate for a while now....
Ray