Spridget on CNN, and stuff...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spridget on CNN, and stuff...
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 07:00:20 -0400
Hey Everyone:

Not to sound cold hearted, or rude...but did anyone else see the early
Spridget on CNN during the coverage of Princess Di's Accident/Death?  I
immediately recognized the early windshield frame and I know that the lines
of the car were definitely MG or Healey Spridget style.

And now for the stuff...due to Princess Di's accident/death, the US
connections to/from the Internet to the UK have been up and down (mainly
Pipex & PSI).  If you haven't been able to visit any UK sites that is the
reason (most likely reason that is).

And Philip at this time I am still unable to sent email to the UK...I'll be
trying through the day, to send over the stuff.

Cheers,

KMR

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions (Net Khan)

IRC: irc.voicenet.com, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)