logo color

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: logo color
From: "John A. Wise" <wise@db.erau.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 09:38:39 -0400
My son is in the process of having his 80 MGB painted.  We striped all the
attached parts off over the weekend & then drove it to the body shop this
morning.

We do have a question.  The paint on the octagon logo on the front bumper
has faded away.  He wants to paint it correctly.  The background color
(what there is left of it) looks like an orangeish red.  Does anyone know
the correct color??

The one on the back is also rather faded - but it is obviously black.  Does
anyone know if it should be gloss, semi-gloss, or flat black???

Thanks in advance

John

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CHFP                       Tel: (+1) (904) 226-6384
Department of Human Factors & Systems           Fax: (+1) (904) 226-7050
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University            E-mail: wise@db.erau.edu
600 South Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-3900      USA