RE: extraneous postings (non-MG)

To: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Subject: RE: extraneous postings (non-MG)
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 10:37:12 -0400
>       I think the basic problem here is one of age.

Oh, boy....here we go.

>       Here's the solution...Trevor and Kai should start a thread about
>Alanis Morrisette!  For those OFs that have no idea who this is,
>Morrisette is the latest in whiny, depressing recording artists that is
>all the rage.  We have a radio station here in Sacramento ("The Zone"),
>that plays her music incessantly.

No, enough non-MG threads...I don't even like Morrisette, hmm MORRISette as
in a female version of a Morris car...haha.

>       This would be a great way to get back at all the OFs and their
>Zappa trivia!

No.

>       Cheers, Paul Kile
>       (Just turned 44 on Saturday, and hurtling into OFdom at
>breakneck speed)

Dude, my dad is older than you ;-)

Cheers,

KMR

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions (Net Khan)

IRC: irc.voicenet.com, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)