Relay Info

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Relay Info
From: Williams/MG Guy <mgguyc100@newedge.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 16:06:45 -0600 (MDT)
Looking for input..

The plan is to use relays for both the OD installation, and the driving
lamps. Question is - which type. Would prefer to stay as original as
possible - which means Lucas (with which I've never, ever had
problems..meanwhile my then new-in-86 Sable self ignited it's electrics a
coupla times...but I digress..), and I'm looking for a part # and/or
recommendations.

As an aside, isn't it interesting the number of posts, about the number of
posts..is this the self-fulfilling prophecy personified?

Terry Williams
'70 BGT
'68 roadster