white crud on my windows...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: white crud on my windows...
From: Misa <misa@global.thinc.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 1994 15:37:00 -0500
Hi, I'm new to the digest here...I have a 76 B that I drive every day
(in the frozen state of CT) and this past summer, it has developed this
white "crud" on all three of my top windows. I have tried car wash,
bleach, X-14 and scratching at it like mad and nothing seems to get the
stuff off!!! I was wondering if my windows were actually two-ply, so to
speak...Anyway, if you have any ideas about how I could remove this
crud, PLEASE let me know...I'd really like to be able to see with the
top up!!!

Marisa 76 B
Every Day Baby