one time opportunity!!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: one time opportunity!!
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 18:24:16 EDT
Right - ...I spent quite a bit of the weekend working on stripping whatr
was left of the parts car- and came to the conclusion that we have
reached the end of the road.
(please read "wife now giving very threatening ultimata about the
p.o.s.in the drive!!)
I thought i had a taker for the carcass but he backed out today so i
hereby offer it to anybody on the list who has use for it- or who is
capable of a ground-up restoration (which i am not!)
not looking for anything for it, but if you want it you come get it!!!'

73 BGT
very sound shell and crossmembers- not used in 16 years
good floors
rockers need replacement (but ive driven much worse!)
has transmission/diff/block - engine siezed
has starter motor, fuel tank, rear bumper, headliner
does not have:-interior, glass, head, carbs, tailgate, bonnet, doors
(theyre either in my garage or one of the other cars!)
i DO have title and vin plate
not going to hang about - if no responses by friday night then ill give
it to special olympics - tho id like to think someone can use some of
it!!
located in Ridgefield Connecticut

mike robson
69 roadster