Re: Is it or is it not a 64

To: ejrussell@sprynet.com
Subject: Re: Is it or is it not a 64
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 19:40:12 -0500 (CDT)
Does it have pull handle doors? that's the first thing I'd look for on
a car claimed to be a 64. The negative earth thing may have just been
stuck on to inform mechanics it had been switch. I believe 68 was the
first negative earth cars that's when they switched to alternators from
generators. Safety Fast, David Deutsch