Prices of Peices Parts

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Prices of Peices Parts
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 12:00:45 -0500
While at the KC All British show, the following barter rumors were floating
around:

A 'C' long block. Sounds like head, block and internals w/o intake or exhaust
manifolds or ancillaries. The price was $500. Does this seem like a good deal?

Also, 1500 and 1622 'A' blocks were going cheap. I understand they were 'bare
blocks' but I didn't get the particulars. Anyone wanna fess up to having
purchased one lately?

--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"If you do it right the first time nobody will appreciate how difficult it was."