Rear fenders

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rear fenders
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 12:53:02 -0700
Hello to all,
        How would one go about removing the rear fenders from a rubber-bumpered
roadster?  My parts car has lost it's parking spot and my Father has got the MG
bug.
 He installed a grille that I bought for my car, and he's determined to part
out my
'77 and - get this, stand the empty frame in the rear of our garage!!!  He
claims
that the rear fenders on my '74 are 80% bondo, and I'd be better off with the
ones
from my parts car.  Personally, you'd never know they were bondo unless you got
under the car and looked for evidence, so it doesn't bother me.  Anyway, if it
doesn't involve a welder or cutting torches, I'd be pretty happy.  Thanks
again,
--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College