Re: British Car Appreciation

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: British Car Appreciation
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 21:48:44 -0400
>  I think he'd have to buy all the Triumphs,
>all the Jaguars, all the TVRs, and so on.

Ok, I'll buy the Healeys also.  Or how about I buy all the LBC replacement
parts.  That would have a larger impact then owning all the cars.  Well of
course once everyone finds out I own all the parts they won't buy the cars,
but that is ok with me....because then I have like millions of LBCs.

>  I'm not a big fan of Triumphs, but if I could
>buy a spitfire on any street corner for $2k
>but had to fly to Kai's house and pay his price
>for a Midget... well... colour me Triumph Java Green.

Nah you are just sour at me for the moment.  I didn't say I wouldn't
deliver it...

KMR

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions (Net Khan)

IRC: irc.voicenet.com, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)