MG Interest

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG Interest
From: elkhart@juno.com
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 09:58:21 -0400
As a common person not invited to the funeral.
I sit here with my morning coffee realizing that
my english isn't so swell. Also realizing that my
working on my Midget may not be the best way
to check out my English roots. So I am reading
"Sarum" a historical novel of England. I am happy
that Alfred was able to beat back the Vikings.

It seems that the music of the late sixties may have
contributed to increased drug use. Could this have
had an effect on the quality of MG cars? I don't think
that drug screening had been set up then.

Due to some recent credit purchases, I have been
reduced to store brand blackberry preserves and
"Country Crock".

Just plain Phil