Welcoming a new subscriber to the list.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Welcoming a new subscriber to the list.
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 19:27:31 -0500 (CDT)
We have a new list subscriber recieving us via digest version. I have
CCed this to him so you hopefully can see his address in the opening
"pre-post". It is Ian Pender who is known best for his writings in the
MGB Driver (you may remember a fine little piece titled "Beauty and the
Beast") and his car "EIGHTUP" as the tag reads. He has a few Bs
including the 78 V8 powered chrome bumper convert, a Black Tulip 75 B
(his wife's, Gini's) and a 72 Bedoulin colored B. He is a Scottsmen who
has been displaced to South Central Jersey. I'm proud to call him a
good friend, while at the same time reserving the right to deny ever
having met him.

Ian will be down Townsend, Tenn. way next weekend and at MGs on the
Rocks in Bel Aire, Maryland Sept 27th look for the Black V8 and say
hello.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch