GB was WAY out of touch! (sorry, no MG content)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GB was WAY out of touch! (sorry, no MG content)
From: lyserg@pcnet.com (Randy Heath)
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 22:29:19 -0500
Yep - ol' GB was WAY out of touch. Remember - "It's the ECONOMY, stupid!"
That's why we're stuck with the Bill & Hillary shuffle.  Don't get me wrong
- I think it's great that we've finally elected someone who admitted to
smoking grass (even if he was too chicken to say he liked it or even
inhaled!). For goodness sake, Dan Qualye was a big doper - his dealer's
still in jail for wanting to let that info out!  I just don't care for
Bill's consistently smirking expression.  Why, oh why, can't we find
someone like Teddy Roosevelt again? Of course, the press would never let us
elect him - why, he shot wild animals for sport!

Sorry to respond to the political controversy on the MG list, but I just
had to ... comment on the spelling that is! You'd better start checking
your spelling and grammar if you're gonna land that job!

Ciao and good luck on the job hunt!

Randy